Breath Me Remake Breath Me Remake

was good

made me shiver.. has strong feelings in it. the only thing i would pick at is some of the animation isnt great but nevertheless i can see you've put lots of effort into this. good job.

cheshirecat1582 responds:

I made you shiver!!! Ahh Haa my mission is complete... That was the exact response I was going for! So thank you... You have really made my day!!

The Duders: Kush Cannon! The Duders: Kush Cannon!

right

2 for effort. animation isnt very good and to be honest it seems like your thinking your cool because you know about weed.

Let's Have Some Fun Let's Have Some Fun

hahahaha

this is awesome, the end is the best lol.

Merry Xmas Everyone Merry Xmas Everyone

cool

not bad fool! jkn nice one. i'd like to see some more of your animations but longer ones! got all my 5R

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

hmm

your first awesome stuff was classic and hilarious. your style and drawings have become better and it doesnt have that same feel in my opinion as lets say metal gear awesome. the animation is nothing like the first few series you made. still good luck.

like a duck (colour) like a duck (colour)

awesome!

nice style of animation and that stuff was trippy! good style though, looking for some more of your submissions!

TheBoogley responds:

Cheers starspawn! I liked thrusty, thats some good smooooth animation!

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

hahahaha

that was wicked lol. make more!!

Gamer Tonight - FPS Gamer Gamer Tonight - FPS Gamer

hahahahahahaa

that was awesome!! i played cs a bit myself and i had a few friends that were obsessed and they speak exactly the way that guy did lol. awesome work!!

A Canvas And A Struggle A Canvas And A Struggle

nice drawings

like the title says. nteresting concept too. pretty good man.

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

hahah

hahahaha, thats so funny lol. the best bit is when that guy with the metal arms hits the dick lol. it just goes put. nice work