Breath Me Remake Breath Me Remake

was good

made me shiver.. has strong feelings in it. the only thing i would pick at is some of the animation isnt great but nevertheless i can see you've put lots of effort into this. good job.

cheshirecat1582 responds:

I made you shiver!!! Ahh Haa my mission is complete... That was the exact response I was going for! So thank you... You have really made my day!!

The Duders: Kush Cannon! The Duders: Kush Cannon!

right

2 for effort. animation isnt very good and to be honest it seems like your thinking your cool because you know about weed.

Let's Have Some Fun Let's Have Some Fun

hahahaha

this is awesome, the end is the best lol.

StormWinds StormWinds

nice!

really interactive and the graphics are awesome. waiting for the next one to come out :)

Play Safe : Use Condom Play Safe : Use Condom

hmm

the game was alright but its good to see that people are promoting safe sex. whoever doesnt have sex responsibly is stupid. good work.

Cocaine & Ciggs Makes Us Smile Cocaine & Ciggs Makes Us Smile

woot

i really like the bit at 1.30 It has a lot of feel in that. nice one

Sunny day! Sunny day!

weird

thats weird, for some reason that didnt make me feel happy, ah well.

battleshield responds:

aw too bad :'(

AlmostFree....Almost AlmostFree....Almost

wicked

this is great, i really like this type of stuff, ive written somesimilar stuff if you want to take a look, if not fair enough lol. the only thing i didnt like about this is the pause every now and then, was a bit too abrupt imo. but well done.

Miir responds:

I sort of built this song around the pauses when I started it so I thought it would kinda mess it up if I took them out. Thanks for the review much appreciated, I will be sure to check out your stuff.